Hi, Im Leah
Mulut Jahat
Friday 27 May 2016, 20:01 ϟ 0 People(s)

Dear you,


I seriously tak tahu if there is any problem between us. As for me kita ni tak ada apa masalah pun (melainkan yang lepas, let by gone be by gone), we are not friend and not even enemy. I think you should move on and cari kebahagian you sendiri. Im not saying this because of Asyraf, I’m saying this on behalf of myself. You told Asyraf that im talking bad about you? May I know to whom? I have my right to told my friendssssss (sory I put sssss because of yah I have alotsss of friend, who love me and concern about me) about my problem. Just like you, you got your right to told your friends about me, right? So I didn’t see any problem there. We make it fair, yang mana you told your friends about your problem and I told my friendssss about my problem. Before this you ada cakap pasal I tak future study and yet after I future study you said that I’m just a clerk? May I know whats your problem actually? Yes I’ve service as admin clerk on May 2013, my exec told me that after 2 years of service I turn into an Asst. I don’t have to show to everyone every single forms that contains my name and my position, I risau ada yang kata I berlagak pula nanti. Oh gosh myb you didn’t know that our company tak ada Human Resource Department, so then we are admin and we are HR. Our JD pun tak berbeza yang mana HR responsible for appointed worker, handling foreign worker, jaga kilang while Admin pula more to payroll, attendace , overtime and any related matters. I do jaga worker from A to Z, all the services from other company, renewing company license (MPJBT, DOE, JKKP, BOMBA), interview non-exec level , checking attendance before doing the payroll and do key in OT in system. OMG I do everything and yet I still a clerk in someone eyes who’s don’t even know anything about my JD. Im not only working with the papers and files, I interact with others. So please, think twice before you point it out.